Welcome to IACEE World Conference 2021, a virtual event!
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the IACEE 2021 conference will be a virtual event.
The IACEE 17th World Conference on Continuing Engineering Education is digitally hosted by the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), 24 – 28 May 2021
International Association for Continuing Engineering Education (IACEE) is an international, non-profit and non-governmental organization. The aim of IACEE is to support and enhance lifelong engineering education and training worldwide, with special emphasis to address the needs of the developing countries.
The IACEE´s objectives are pursued by
- Promoting international technology transfer through a better understanding of the continuing education process
- Improving the quality of education and training of engineers and technicians, and of technical information through international cooperation
- Developing and strengthening cooperation between education and industry
- Promoting the establishment of centers for continuing education
- Supporting the equality of women in engineering
- Promoting and conducting research and development
- Initiating international and regional meetings/conferences, and providing technical assistance in conducting them
Theme of IACEE 2021:
The future of Work and Learning – Innovation – Sustainability – Inclusion